Find out the value of your property.
If you need a property appraised for a mortgage loan, advisory in the purchase or sale of a property, or for the distribution of properties from an inheritance or judicial proceedings, you will be required to have an official valuation to ascertain the value of your property.
An official valuation is an appraisal conducted by an independent expert (appraiser), supervised by a society registered by the Bank of Spain, like IBERTASA. The appraisal must be prepared in accordance with the provisions set forth in Order ECO 805/2003, and requires a physical inspection of the property.
The official valuation is constituted by an appraisal report and a Certificate valid for six months, which determines the mortgage value of the property along with information on the property's sourroundings, registry information, cadastral information, pictures, and a plan of the property.
The necessary documents to request an appraisal of your property:
- Certificate from a property register.
- Cadastral reference of the property.
- Definitive zoning classification (if it's a home subsidised by the state, VPO).
- Renting contract, and the last paid rent receipt (if the house is rented).
Documentation may vary according to what type of property is to be appraised.
- prepares anually more than 45.000 appraisals.
- has 4 regional offices and more than 300 appraisers distributed all over the country.
- has 25 years of experience.
If you have any questions...
… call us, and our customer service will be glad to help you personally.