Energy Efficiency Certificate
Since the 1st of June, 2013, the Energy Efficiency Certificate is required to sell or rent property.
Did you know that it is a mandatory, legal requirement to register the Energy Efficiency Certificate?
The Energy Efficiency Certificate must be registered with its corresponding regional body. It is a process that the property owner or developer can perform, and depending on the province, will be conducted in person or over the internet.
- The Energy Efficiency Certificate evaluates the energy efficiency of your property, calculating its appropriate consumption requirement.
- The certification proposes possible upgrades to your property to improve efficiency.
- The Energy Efficiency Certificate is required to sell or rent a property.
Energy Efficiency Certifications
IBERTASA, together with GRUPO BC, have created ASECENER. The goal of ASECENER is to become a referential entity in the Energy Efficiency Certification market. ASECENER includes the best qualities of IBERTASA and GRUPO BC.
- ASECENER has more than 100 technicians distributed all over the country, licensed to conduct Energy Efficiency Certifications for existing buildings.
- ASECENER has 70 different workplaces throughout Spain.
- GRUPO BC has an integrated IT structure which allows bidirectional communication between both Ibertasa and GRUPO BC’s platforms, as well as a total management of all activities.
If you have any questions...
… call us, and our customer service will be glad to help you personally.